Thursday 26 May 2016

Notes from the Archive : Part Two

 'If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.' 

 Lewis Carroll 



                                               Not what you expected to see?
                                                            I didn't either.


 But, I realized when I walked into my garden, that I had missed the apple blossom.
I wondered what else I had missed.


                    The days out exploring, the nights in watching rubbish on the TV.
                     It isn't just the changing seasons that seem to have passed me by .



                    So, from now on, in between the studying and the procrastination,
                                   I am endeavouring to walk outside.




It might be considered a form of deviation from the end goal.
I call it, thinking time around the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment